A few support services some of you may be interested in:
- Maryland Summer Centers, a program sponsored by the Maryland State Department of Education, has lots of information on its summer program for Gifted & Talented Students. Conservation, Space Science, Aquatic Research, Chinese and more. Here’s the link.
- Julie Bulitt, a long-time therapist acquainted with students of TFS, has begun a practice specifically aimed at helping those with AD/HD. You can visit her website for more info here.
Not sure how to be productive over the spring break?
- Montgomery County is awarding $3000 to a graduating senior who is pursuing a visual arts career. More info here.
- Nora School is sponsoring its Sixth Annual Photography Festival. Last year’s First Prize winner was from TFS. Visit Nora’s website for more info. Deadline is April 4th.
- Chris Van Hollen is sponsoring the 27th Annual Congressional Art Competition. We had a winner in this as wll, about three years ago. Deadline is April 11th, and you can get more info here.
Blogged with Flock